Welcome to SRIA
Steel Reinforcement Institute of Australia
The Steel Reinforcement Institute of Australia is Australia’s leading non-profit institute for reinforcing steel, providing the hub for knowledge, industry linkage and support.
- Supports Australian capability & quality
- Offers practical solutions to the Australian building industry
- Educates industry
- Disseminates steel reinforcement knowledge via regular publications, lectures, seminars, research programs and tours
- Primarily funded by the vast majority of the processors of steel reinforcement used in Australian construction
- Supported by the founding Australian mill (supplier) members & associate members
SRIA members service Australian industry with
A nation-wide processor footprint and distribution network
- Reinforcing products manufactured to the highest standards
- A reliable and efficient just-in-time supply chain
- Efficient control and management of risk
- Complete packaged solutions
- Very short lead times measured in hours to days
- Confidence, reliability and responsibility
SEISMIC DESIGN AND DETAILING FOR REINFORCED CONCRETE BUILDINGS
NATIONAL SEMINARS APRIL &..
The SRIA Guide is now available! Click here to download (/pdfs/SRIA_Guide_to_Seismic_Design_onli..
SRIA and CIA are pleased to offer a special opportunity to visit a state of the art steel manufa..
'Guide To Seismic Design and Detailing of Reinforced Concrete Buildings in Australia'
The SRIA is pleased to announce that after over 18 months of development, SAI Global have releas..
On the 1st of December 2014, the SRIA relocated its national office to new premises at: ..
Tuesday 28 May 2013
Developments in Independent Verification of Reinforcing Steels
Please click HERE (/conference.html)to go to the new Conference Paper page for details
Download PDF version here (http://www.sria.com.au/pdfs/SRIA-ESP.pdf)
SRIA’s goal is ..